Wednesday 15 July 2020

Wednesday


On the day we went into ‘lockdown’ in the UK 
way back in March
I promised to put something on this blog every day
...a picture or two
...a painting
...some of my own paintings & my stained & etched glass...

and now that we are beginning to come out again
I realise its been well over 100 days
...and each day there has been something to share...

but now I would like to move on... :)

I still have some of my paintings and glass to share with you...
but many are part of a theme rather than individual one-offs

so... this week I will continue every day until Friday

...then one day next week I will put up some of my Mary Magdalene paintings 

 then something else about a week later...

if you wish to receive an email notification, please add your email at the top right hand corner, 
click ‘submit’...   *
then you will automatically receive an email whenever I put some pictures on this blog

Becalmed, awaiting more wind : c Janet Driver

*
using a phone ?   ...then click ‘go to web page’ & enlarge the top right hand corner to enter your email

No comments:

Post a Comment