Tuesday 14 July 2020

Tuesday 14th July


On the day we went into ‘lockdown’ in the UK 
way back in March
I promised to put something on this blog every day
...a picture or two
...a painting
...some of my own paintings & my stained & etched glass...

and now that we are beginning to come out again
I realise its been well over 100 days
...and each day there has been something to share...

but now I would like to move on... :)

I still have some of my paintings and glass to share with you...
but many are part of a theme rather than individual one-offs

so it would be easier to take a little time...
...space these out ...
...take maybe a theme each week...
or fortnight

with a few blank days between 

as space to breathe


If you would like to know when I have posted a new theme,
please put your email in the box at the top right hand corner...
and don't forget to click ‘submit’   :)

then you will automatically receive an email
each time I put new pictures on this blog



No comments:

Post a Comment