Thursday 5 November 2020

autumnal colours


brilliant sunshine enabled me to catch these beautiful bronze leaves and then the darker flowering Sedum...what you might well expect during autumn...

but then I found some surprises...

...this Passion Flower I would expect to see in Spring or early summer...

Don’t forget to add your email on the top right hand side, then click submit... I will not see your email... but you will receive an automatic notification whenever I add a new blog-post... & during the lockdown again this time I hope to find you a picture a day... & when we get to Advent, I will have a variety of paintings by artists around the world to share with you in preparation for Christmas...take care of yourself & keep others safe during this difficult time...


No comments:

Post a Comment