Thursday 26 November 2020

 

                                             Chartres Cathedral Rose Window


This seems such a joyful dance :)  the square shapes look as though thrown up by a juggler !

this is a continuation of daily visuals during lockdown. 

This Sunday, being Advent Sunday, I will begin to show you visuals in preparation for Christmas by artists from around the world...through Christmas and Epiphany... 

if you would like to receive email notifications whenever I post something on this blog, please enter your email and click submit at the top right hand corner of this page..  [

I do not receive your emails...this is an automatic service provided by blogger... I will not know who has added their email, so you will not receive any other emails from me....only these notifications ]


No comments:

Post a Comment