Thursday 20 June 2013

Oil Painting Tuition

garden studio

small group/ individual tuition 

Essential Oils, Part 1 & Part 2

scroll down for further information



 Tuition...  contact me now for autumn 2014 

more details: click Tuition page on blog pages

Oil Painting 4 U ?    Why not try it and see... 

Essential Oils      

Small group tuition 
      in a garden studio in Wivenhoe [ near Colchester ]

         next course begins October 2014
                           For details click on "Tuition" page above

To register interest: email me now: janet@janetdriver.co.uk

********************


Interested in Quiet Days / Prayer Painting ?
Email me for details
& See Prayer Painting page on my website:  www.janetdriver.co.uk
Why not join in prayer painting for the people of Syria, Gaza, Iraq, Nigeria... Sudan...  wherever / whoever  you wish to pray for ...?

email me .... janet@janetdriver.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment